At first and even second glance, the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE is easy on the eyes. Updated in 2021, it continues to impress with its elegant, athletic form. Yet, this is more than eye candy. It is a powerful performance car with a lot to offer.
The base trim is a P450. It has a 444-hp 5.0-liter supercharged V-8 engine. The only other trim retains this engine. The base model features
• Secondary throttle valve
• Rear-wheel drive
• 20-inch wheels
• Large rear brakes
• Switchable Active Sports Exhaust system
Altogether, it produces a drive reminiscent of traditional sports cars – complete with the roar that only comes from a V-8.
The latest base trim of the Jaguar F-TYPE in Philadelphia comes with an array of standard features intended to improve on the overall design and powerhouse. Of this driver-centered car
• 10.0-inch touchscreen with its accompanying InControl Touch Pro infotainment software including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability. The pinch and swipe method effortlessly allows access
• Safety features including:
• Standard forward-collision warning and automated emergency braking
• Standard lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist
The 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE
The F-Type is in a class of its own. It is powerful and athletic. It handles with ease and responds quickly. The driver-focused interior and speed may mean a minuscule trunk space but that is not the reason for purchasing this car. Whether on a lot in Philadelphia or Miami, this is a car bought for its looks and its ability to tear along the highway smoothly and responsively.